Cosmetics & Personal Care Processes
Designed and built to provide consistent product output for cosmetics and personal care industries. Let our engineers take the guess work out of optimizing your process.
The Complete MXD Process Line Card
A comprehensive listing of our products and services offered.Download Now
Consistency is key in manufacturing cosmetics and personal care products. Special considerations must be taken to guarantee success: eliminating cross-contamination of ingredients, managing powders and dust control, and clean-in-place procedures. Whether you're mixing small, lab sized batches or running a fully automated batch recipe, we create custom solutions in your process to solve for your biggest challenges.
Handcrafted Cosmetics or Mass Market Consumer Goods
We offer solutions for a variety of cosmetic and personal care manufacturers:
Liquid-liquid blending and dispersions
- Ultra fine emulsions
- Multi-phase mixing systems
- Heating and cooling via temperature control system
- Powder induction
- High viscosity mixing
- Solid suspension
Common Industries & Applications We Work Within
Cosmetics processing encompasses numerous industries. We engineer and manufacture systems for:
- Skincare and hair-care
- Perfumes and fragrances
Compliant, Clean & Consistent
Many cosmetics and personal care manufacturers are required to meet very strict regulations under the FDA and other government agencies. Special considerations in the design and engineering phase are taken to ensure compliance in your process.
For systems that are highly regulated, we offer:
- FDA/sanitary standard documentation
- Full turnkey automation and recipe control
- Clean-in-place (CIP) procedure automation
- Explosion proof mixer motors and electrical panels
- In-line mixing systems for re-circulation or once-through processes
- Alternate components available for wetted surfaces. Polyethylene, hastelloy, 304 & 316 stainless steel, non-stick and high heat shaft and impeller coatings, and various ring seals
Run your process with confidence in safety, durability, and continued support from MXD Process.
Contact our team
From answering process questions to creating quotes, our sales team is here to help.Contact Us